This data protection declaration of
Lacker AG, Schnellenbergstraße 1, 72178 Waldachtal,
informs you about the processing of your personal data within our online offer at www.lacker.de
T +49 (0) 7443 9622-11
(1) The terms used, such as "personal data", "processing" or "data controller" correspond to the definitions in Art. 4 of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO).
(2) If you visit or use our online offer, you are an "affected person" within the meaning of the data protection regulations.
(3)Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookie) or to one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
(4) "processing" means any operation carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures or any such series of operations in connection with personal data, such as the collection, collection, organisation, arrangement, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
(5) "Responsible" is the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body which alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
We process inventory and master data (e.g., names, addresses), contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers), usage data (e.g. visited websites, access times) and meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses) for the purpose of using our online offer (including functions and contents), for initiating contracts or handling contracts with you, for answering contact inquiries and communication with you as a user, for the purpose of security measures as well as for range measurement and marketing purposes.
(1) In accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing. Unless otherwise specified, the following shall apply:
The collection of consents is based on Art. 6 para. 1 para. a and Art. 7 DSGVO;the processing of personal data for the fulfilment of our services and the execution of contractual measures as well as the execution of pre-contractual measures, e.g. the answering of inquiries is based on Art. 6 para. 1 para. b DSGVO;the legal basis for the processing of personal data for the fulfilment of our legal obligations is based on Art. 6 para. 1 para. c DSGVO;the processing to protect our legitimate interests is based on Art. 6 para. 1 para. f DSGVO.
(2) If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called "order processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
(1) You have the right:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our head office.
(2) If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 item f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email is sufficient:
The data processed by us will be deleted or its processing restricted in accordance with Art. 17 and 18 DSGVO. Unless otherwise stated, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no legal storage obligations to prevent deletion. If the data are not deleted because they are necessary for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing is restricted, e.g. by blocking.
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
If you send us enquiries using the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
(1) We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
(1) With each call, the hoster automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected: Information about the type of browser and version used The user's operating system The user's Internet service provider The user's IP address Date and time of access Location Websites from which the user's system reaches our website Websites that are accessed by the user's system via our website User's action
(2) This data is not stored together with the user's other personal data.
(3) The legal basis for the temporary storage of log files is Art. 6 para. 1 item f DSGVO.
(4) The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
(6) The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
(7) The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 item b DSGVO.
The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This will cause your IP address to be cut by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Add-on. Opt-out cookies will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics